By Cash or Credit Card
- Once deemed fit for discharge by Consultant, it will take two hours (on average) to prepare the bill.
- The ward staff will prepare discharge and payment documents as well as your medication.
- Once the bill is ready, show your discharge and bill settlement documents at the nurse station.
- For credit card payments, only VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
- You will be given your Discharge Notification document, investigation report, drug prescription and your medicine based on your drug prescription.
- Inform your consultant if you need a medical certificate (MC).
- Upon settlement of bill, please vacate the room promptly in consideration of other patients.
- This payment method may take up to four hours to process.
- If you would like to leave the hospital earlier, you will have to leave a security deposit that is equivalent to the outstanding bill with our billing department. This will be refunded once approval is obtained from your insurance company.
- If your insurance company has denied approval, please settle payment by cash or credit card.
- If the approved amount is less than the final bill, you will need to pay the balance.
- The original copy of the investigation report will be submitted to your insurance provider. You will receive a copy of it and your Discharge Summary.