As a patient of Columbia Asia Hospital, you can expect:
- To be informed of your medical treatment and care.
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- To be provided with adequate information and informed consent.
- To be provided with a channel to address your feedback.
- To be informed of the estimated charges.
- To see an itemized bill upon request.
- To know the identity and professional status of your care provider.
- To be ensured the privacy and confidentiality of your medical record.
- To receive care in an environment conducive to good health.
Responsibility As a Patient
As a patient of Columbia Asia Hospital, you have the responsibility:
- To know and understand your rights and exercise these rights responsibly and reasonably.
- To provide complete and accurate information regarding your health including present condition and personal particulars.
- To ask questions if you do not understand your diagnosis or treatment.
- To take responsibility for any consequences if you leave the hospital against medical advice.
- To treat your providers with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To be responsible for the safekeeping of your own valuables.
- To pay any financial obligations resulting from the treatment provided.
- To abide by all hospital rules and regulations.