The Cardiothoracic Vascular department at Columbia Asia Hospital performs heart surgeries for a variety of diseases from childhood to adulthood. The surgeons are highly skilled and trained in some of the best institutions globally. The consultants practice evidence-based medicine and follow international treatment protocols.
The hospital has state of the art, contemporary infrastructure with specialized operating rooms and cardiac critical care unit. Modern equipment using the latest techniques, like transesophageal, transthoracic and 3D echography are available to enable accurate diagnosis. Support of CT scan, MRI, and a modern cath lab has resulted in excellent outcomes of treatment.
A multi-disciplinary team of consultants of cardiology, pediatricians, pediatric intensivists, intensivists, pediatric anesthetists provides clinical support to the CTVS team.
Apart from the cardiac critical care unit, the hospital has a well-equipped NICU (Neonatal intensive care unit) and a PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) with specially trained doctors and nurses available to provide continuous monitoring and round the clock post-operative and resuscitative care.
International infection control practices are followed to ensure minimal incidence of hospital acquired infections. All this is supported by periodic monitoring and calibration of equipment, to improve efficiencies.
Hospitals offering CTVS Facilities
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital - Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Mysore
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Pune, Maharashtra
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Patiala, Punjab
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Whitefield, Bangalore