What to bring with you when you come to hospital:
An admission kit with basic toiletries is available for use; however, you can carry your own
A set of clothes and comfortable footware to wear on discharge. The hospital provides you with a gown to wear during your stay
- Outside medicines are not allowed, even the routine medications will be given by the hospital. However, please carry a list of your routine medicines
- A mobile phone with charger
- Insurance documents (claim form and authorisation number)
- Valuables such as jewelry, large sums of cash
- Outside food, fruits and flowers
Infection control practices are meticulously followed. the hospitals have an Infectious disease consultant and nurse who monitor hospital associated infections and antibiotic usage as per international protocols.
If you have any special requirements that you wish to discuss before your stay, please contact our customer care and keep us informed well in advance.