Columbia Asia Hospitals has a well-established Department of Dermatology and Cosmetology with highly qualified consultants. The focus is on evidence based care following international protocols for quality and safety of patients. Dermatologists at Columbia Asia have the expertise to treat a wide spectrum of disease conditions ranging from acne to skin cancers.
The department also provides care for patients with sexually transmitted diseases. Most of the care is provided on an outpatient basis, however in case of dermatological emergencies like Stevens-Johnson Syndrome the department provides care in the inpatient or ICU setting.
The department also provides a wide range of cosmetic services for patients of all age groups and uses LASER for removal of tattoos, scars, excessive hair and warts. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion for scars, striae and skin rejuvenation are also offered.
Treatments and Procedures
- Treatment for adult and pediatric acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Management of hair / nail disorders
- Treatment of inflammatory skin disorders
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Screening of skin cancers
- Cosmetic procedures like, fraxel laser skin tightening, radiofrequency for skin tightening, freckles and lentigens
- Botox treatment for wrinkles and fillers for nasolabial folds
- Cosmetic peels for melasma, acne and hyperpigmentation
- Collagen replacement therapy for frown lines, acne scars, cheek depressions, vertical lip lines, marionette lines, worry lines, crow's feet, smile lines and face scars
- Electrofulgaration for warts, skin tags, DPN ( Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra)
- Mesotherapy for lipolysis, hair loss, pigmentation, cellulite, sagging skin and rejuvenation of hands and neck
- Laser therapies for vascular lesions and laser hair removal
- Fractional laser for acne scars, chicken pox scars, stretch marks, sun damaged and aging skin
- Treatment for vitiligo