The Department of Vascular and Endovascular surgery at Columbia Asia Hospitals, offers cost effective vascular and endovascular services in a patient friendly environment. The department handles emergencies round the clock and also performs routine vascular surgical procedures. They are an integral part of the poly-trauma team for vascular emergencies in such cases.
Angioplasties for peripheral vascular diseases, endovascular procedures for aneurysms, treatment of varicose veins including endovascular LASER therapy for varicose veins are some of the procedures offered.
Treatment for diabetic patients is provided through the diabetic foot specialty service, which is multidisciplinary and includes an endocrinologist, a vascular surgeon, a diabetic nurse, physiotherapist and a podiatrist.
Treatments and Procedures
- Arterial surgery like bypass, embolectomy, endarterectomy, abdominal aorto iliac surgery, aneurysm repair and arterio venous malformations (AVM)
- Venous surgeries like stripping and perforator ligation for varicose veins, deep vein cuff placement and IVC filter insertion
- Vascular access procedures for dialysis like AV fistulae and AV grafts
- Endovascular surgeries like peripheral angiography, stent-graft placement, peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- Endovascular LASER therapy for varicose veins
- Emergency services
- Diabetic foot clinic