Obstetrics and Gynecology is the branch of medicine that specializes in women’s health, especially their reproductive health, pregnancy and childbirth. Our specialist doctors are trained to provide prenatal care, medical and surgical care, preventative care, the detection and diagnosis of diseases and disorders as well as treatment.
Our experienced & qualified doctors provide comprehensive care for ladies from puberty to menopause. Experienced resident doctors and modern, well-equipped labor rooms ensure accurate and comprehensive care for mothers during delivery.
Specialized care is provided for:
- Pregnancy cases
- Gynecological surgeries including total hysterectomy, supra-cervical hysterectomy, pre-sacral neurectomy, ovarian cystectomy, myomectomy and pelvic reconstruction
- Hysteroscopic endometriosis, endometrial polypectomy, septum resection and submucous fibroid resection
- Surgery for tackling menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- Providing premarital counseling, contraceptive counseling, and counseling for menopausal problems
- Tension-free vaginal tape placement (TVT)