Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Columbia Asia’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer
of title and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Columbia Asia at any time. Upon terminating your
viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Columbia Asia's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
The materials on Columbia Asia's website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Columbia Asia makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Columbia Asia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy,
likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to its website.
In no event shall Columbia Asia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Columbia Asia’s website, even if Columbia Asia or a Columbia Asia’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties
or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Columbia Asia's website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Columbia Asia does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Columbia Asia may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Columbia Asia does not however,
make any commitment to update the materials.
Columbia Asia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Columbia Asia of the site.
Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Columbia Asia's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we
obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected