Your rights as a Columbia Asia patient assure you that we put your interest high on our list of priorities. This encompasses transparency regarding your medical condition and treatment, access to information of your medical records and explanation of costs, among other pertinent in-hospital matters.
As a patient of Columbia Asia Hospital, you can expect:
- To be informed of your medical treatment and care.
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- To be provided with adequate information and informed consent.
- To be provided with a channel to address your feedback.
- To be informed of the estimated charges.
- To see an itemized bill upon request.
- To know the identity and professional status of your care provider.
- To be ensured the privacy and confidentiality of your medical record.
- To receive care in an environment conducive to good health.
Responsibility As a Patient
As a patient of Columbia Asia Hospital, you have the responsibility:
- To know and understand your rights and exercise these rights responsibly and reasonably.
- To provide complete and accurate information regarding your health including present condition and personal particulars.
- To ask questions if you do not understand your diagnosis or treatment.
- To take responsibility for any consequences if you leave the hospital against medical advice.
- To treat your providers with courtesy and respect at all times.
- To be responsible for the safekeeping of your own valuables.
- To pay any financial obligations resulting from the treatment provided.
- To abide by all hospital rules and regulations.