Anesthesiology is the practice of medicine that offers the relief of pain and care for patients before, during and after surgery. Every patient enters the operating room with an Anesthesiologist by their side who will stay throughout the surgery and ensure the patient is comfortable and safe even during post-anesthesia care.
Some of the duties of an Anesthesiologist during the surgery include continuous monitoring of vital signs and monitoring the level and depth of anesthesia.
Our Anesthesiologists are highly trained to ensure that the patients are comfortable, safe and pain-free during surgery. The range of services offered in our Anesthesiology department include:
- Anesthesia for routine surgery
- Anesthesia for emergency surgery
- Sedation for endoscopy
- Management of intensive care/critically ill patients
- Labor analgesia
- Post-operative analgesia and pain relief
- Pain management for chronic pain and palliative care
- Regional anesthesia and nerve blocks
If you have any questions about our services or specialty doctors, please leave us an enquiry here.