Urology is the branch of surgery specializing in diseases and disorders of the human urinary tract, kidneys and the male reproductive organs.
Among the many urinary diseases and disorders are kidney stones, ureteral stones, painful bladder syndrome and urinal tract infections (UTIs).
Our Urology department provides services to treat conditions such as:
- Urination; urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Blood in the urine
- Pain associated with the urinary tract
- Male infertility
- Erectile dysfunction and ejaculatory problems
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland
- Congenital abnormalities, such as cryptorchidism or undescended testicles.