Ophthalmology is the practice of medical and surgical care of the eyes and any issues related to vision. Our Ophthalmology department deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye such as blepharitis, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and retinal detachment.
Our ophthalmologists are specialist doctors who are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the eyes which include both medical and surgical care. At Columbia Asia Hospital, we have Ophthalmology departments across all our hospitals in Malaysia.
Services that our ophthalmologists offer includes:
- Eye examinations and other basic services such as prescriptions of glasses or contact lens
- Diagnosis, consultation and treatment of eye conditions related to diseases such as diabetes
- Medical care and treatment for the eyes such as glaucoma
- Surgical care and treatment for the eyes such as crossed eyes and cataracts
- Diagnosis, consultation and treatment of retina related conditions
If you have any questions about the range of our services or specialty doctors, please leave us an enquiry here.
You can also make an appointment with any of our doctors via our Make an Appointment page.