The study of Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders related to the human digestive system. Normally centred around the stomach and the intestines, it also includes diagnosis and treatments of the pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Our Gastroenterologists across our hospitals in Malaysia are highly-trained specialists. They provide our patients with effective treatment and care, be it general treatment or during emergency.
Our Gastroenterology department offers full-fledged gastroenterology and hepatology services with OPD, in-patient and emergency services, equipped to deal with any gastrointestinal problem.
Our services and procedures include:
- Diagnostic gastroscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Therapeutic endoscopy for foreign body removal
- Bleeding ulcers and varices
- Bile duct stone removal
- Polypectomy and hemorrhoidal banding
- Esophageal stricture and achalasia
- Bile duct and pancreatic duct stenting
You can also make an appointment with any of our doctors via our Make an Appointment page.