Dietetics and Nutrition
The proverbial saying 'You are what you eat' is the notion that diet plays a key role in your overall health and wellbeing. A balanced diet supplies the nutrients your body needs to work effectively. Without balanced nutrition, your body is more prone to diseases, infections, fatigue, and low performance. Eating well helps to reduce the risks of physical health problems like heart diseases and diabetes.
Columbia Asia’s Dietetics & Nutrition offers a comprehensive range of medical nutrition therapies to manage patients with various health conditions to optimize their health outcomes. In addition to seeking advice from doctors, our team of well-trained dietitians can assist you to make the right food choices for a healthier lifestyle.
To assist an individual towards better health and wellbeing, our team provides individual diet counselling, nutrition education, lifestyle modification advice and preventive programs that contribute towards a better health and wellbeing.
Our services include:
- Nutritional risk screenings
- Individualized meal plans for the elderly, critically ill and patients with special needs
- Tube feeding and parenteral nutrition support
- Individuals with co-morbidity
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus / Breastfeeding mothers with taboos regarding confinement & lactation
- Picky eaters / Childhood obesity
- Weight management
- Body builder
- Menu analysis / Planning for offices and various institutions
- Nutrition-related diseases
- Staff health and nutrition screening programs
- Diet and nutrition health talks
- Group education / workshop for special needs
Ask a Question