Healthier You Means A Happier Life
Living a healthy life is the most essential thing you can do for yourself. Health is an attitude, a state of mind and a life-long goal.
If you’re like most people, you spend 30 minutes getting ready to face the day. In the same amount of time, you could be preparing for a healthier life, by a routine visit to our hospital.
At Columbia Asia Hospital, we believe in the importance of regular health screening and proper medical advice to help you achieve good health. We help you to reduce your health risk before it affects the quality of your life.
We provide a complete array of health screening programs range from basic to comprehensive studies of your health profile, enable early detection of common chronic illnesses such as heart disease, hypertension, stroke, diabetes and cancer.
Get yourself screened today!
Basic Health Screening Package (Specialist)
- Physical Examination
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Chest X-Ray
- Screening Profile A (Refer below)
Screening Profile A
- Full Blood Count
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Renal Function Test
- ABO Grouping & RH
- Urine FEME
Preparing for the Screening
- Please schedule your appointment at least 2 days in advance.
- Do not eat or drink except plain water for at least 8 hours prior to check up.
- If you are scheduled for a stress test (Treadmill), please bring a pair of sport/jogging shoes.
- Please drink plenty of water before the ultrasound screening (full & pelvis). The test requires a full bladder for best results.
- If you have any pre-existing medical condition, please bring along your test results/reports for our reference.
- On the day of your appointment, kindly register yourself at the reception counter.
Package Price: RM380